Ardor Projects’ Events Calendar, Apr 1st week
The strongest of all warriors are these two — Time and Patience.
— Leo Tolstoy
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (Mar 29th) New features of Ardor v2.4.0e were covered by Crypto.news and Coinpost
■ (Mar 29th) Vitalik Buterin mentioned NXT as one of the simplest POS algorithms as Nakamoto POW(+P.S : Here are Lior’s thoughts about theoretical attacks agains NXT : Nothing at Stake / Long range attack)
■ (Mar 31st) Fransisco(Sales engineer of Jelurida)’s article about the application of the blockchain technology to the insurance sector was published by Spanish media(TecnoNews)
■ (Mar 31st) Jelurida(Anna Rosebrook) participated at the Binance Blockchain Week 2022 in Dubai
■ (Apr 1st ~ 2nd) Jelurida participated at Block World Tour Andorra 2022 as Silver Sponsor
■ (Apr 2nd) Jelurida took part at the TBTA 2022 Think Tank as Gold Member
■ (Apr 3rd) NFTMagic shared sneak peak of work in development
■ (Apr 4th) BlockCabs, Jelurida Africa introduced new projects that enables individules to invest or co-invest in their very own ride
■ (Apr 5th) New Ardor release v2.4.1 is now available with new features
■ (Apr 6th) New features related to NFTs which will be enabled soon in Ardor v2.4.1 were covered by crypto medias(Blockonomi, Cryptela, CryptoNewz)
■ (Apr 7th) Sigbro App auth and docs were updated
■ (Apr 8th) Unicorn.art, creator of Ardor.world(Sergei Chumak) announced UART crowdfunding(Video instruction)
■ (Apr 8th) News of Ardor v2.4.1 was covered by Japanese crypto media(Coinpost)
■ (Apr) Bridge Champ : Enhanced gaming bots for high level Bridge
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings NFT collection will be at Kally(on Polkadot)’s marketplace!
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will launch new layer 2 P2E game on mainnet
■ (TBD) Jelurida will release 2020 financial report
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will launch redesigned wallet
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will start booster pack sales on Polygon network partnering with a third party
■ (TBD) Coalculus(Partner) : Update on Enterprise chain eBmA
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (May 1st) Ardor mainnet hardfork(Block : 2307000) : v2.4.1 upgrade is mandatory
■ (May 4~5th) Jelurida will participate BxCat 2022 as one of the exhibitors
■ (May 30th) Unicorn.art, last day of crowdfunding of UART
■ (May) Bridge Champ : Mobile app generally available, Tournament creation and registration
■ (Jun) Bridge Champ : Tournaments closed beta, Bridge Champ token payments and rewards for tournaments
■ (Q2) Mythical Beings will start first merchandises for Metaverse, based on Mythical Beings cards
■ (Q4) Mythical Beings will launch additional games for the Mythical Beings universe using NFT technology on multiple chains
■ (Q4) Bridge Champ : Closed beta for teaching module, Social networks integration, Advanced solutions for Bridge clubs, Explore additional casual gaming platforms
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- NFTMagic(https://nftmagic.art) : Green and simply magic NFT Marketplace powered by Sigbro and Ardor blockchain
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- MyDigiCert(Jelurida Africa) : A platform allows issuers to store certificates on the blockchain
- Block Homes(Jelurida Africa) : Real estate tokenization investment platform that allows numerous investors to afford a joint venture in real estate investment opportunities in return for a shared profits.
- 234 MarketPlace(Jelurida Africa) : An African blockchain based e-commerce platform
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
- Senator(https://www.senatorproject.eu) : EU-funded Freight Logistics Project leaded by Accenture and Correos
+ More will soon get out of stealth mode.