Ardor Projects’ Events Calendar, Apr 4th week
Great deeds are usually wrought at great risks.
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (Apr 18th) Senator, stay tuned for upcoming news for who are interested in urban planning and urban logistics
■ (Apr 18th) Jelurida Africa introduced upcoming project NFT Art Africa Marketplace
■ (Apr 20th) Jelurida is hiring web/mobile developer and senior Java engineer
■ (Apr 22nd) Ardor.World announced crowdfunding campaign of http://Unicorn.art (UART token) — Completed
■ (Apr 22nd) Ardor full node is now available on NOWNodes!
■ (Apr 22nd) Upbit announced temporary suspension of Ardor(ARDR) deposits/withdrawal service to support Ardor(ARDR) hardfork (4/29 18:00~, KST)
■ (Apr 24th) Block World Tour released video explaining Jelurida and the Ardor platform by Alberto Fernandez
■ (Apr 27th) Binance announcement : Binance will support the Ardor (ARDR) upgrade and hard fork
■ (Apr 27th) News that Jelurida joined the Ticino Blockchain Technologies Association as gold member were covered by medias(Blockonomi, Coinquora, RecentlyHeard, U.Today, CryptocurrenciesNewz, Financefeeds, Invezz.com)
■ (Apr 27th) Guardarian Exchange announced supporting ARDR
■ (Apr 27th) Lior updated development of Bridge Champ on Community Slack
■ (Apr 28th) Kriptomat Exchange announced supporting ARDR
■ (Apr 29th) Sigbro, premium service is coming with greater number of email alerts and free transaction support(source : Ardor Slack)
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings NFT collection will be at Kally(on Polkadot)’s marketplace!
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will launch new layer 2 P2E game on mainnet
■ (TBD) Jelurida will release 2020 financial report
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will launch redesigned wallet
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will start booster pack sales on Polygon network partnering with a third party
■ (TBD) Coalculus(Partner) : Update on Enterprise chain eBmA
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (May 1st) Ardor mainnet hardfork(Block : 2307000) : v2.4.1 upgrade is mandatory
■ (May 4~5th) Jelurida will participate BxCat 2022 as one of the exhibitors
■ (May 20th) NFTMagic.art, Sigbro and Frenchie NFTs team will present their use cases at Lange Nacht der Forschung 2022 in Vienna
■ (May) Bridge Champ : Mobile app generally available, Tournament creation and registration
■ (Jun) Bridge Champ : Tournaments closed beta, Bridge Champ token payments and rewards for tournaments
■ (Q2) Mythical Beings will start first merchandises for Metaverse, based on Mythical Beings cards
■ (Q4) Mythical Beings will launch additional games for the Mythical Beings universe using NFT technology on multiple chains
■ (Q4) Bridge Champ : Closed beta for teaching module, Social networks integration, Advanced solutions for Bridge clubs, Explore additional casual gaming platforms
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- NFTMagic(https://nftmagic.art) : Green and simply magic NFT Marketplace powered by Sigbro and Ardor blockchain
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- MyDigiCert(Jelurida Africa) : A platform allows issuers to store certificates on the blockchain
- Block Homes(Jelurida Africa) : Real estate tokenization investment platform that allows numerous investors to afford a joint venture in real estate investment opportunities in return for a shared profits.
- 234 MarketPlace(Jelurida Africa) : An African blockchain based e-commerce platform
- BlockCabs(Jelurida Africa) : A platform that enables individuals to invest or co-invest in their very own ride
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
- Senator(https://www.senatorproject.eu) : EU-funded Freight Logistics Project leaded by Accenture and Correos
+ More will soon get out of stealth mode.