Ardor Projects’ Events Calendar, Dec 2nd week
Have faith in your abilities! Without a humble but reasonable confidence in your own powers you cannot be successful or happy.
- Norman Vincent Peale
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have some thing to update please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (Dec 8th) Max Property Group Webinar : How Will Blockchain Reshape the Real Estate Landscape?
■ (Dec 8th) Ardor.World Update
■ (Dec 10th) New dApp(TreeCoin) introduction to community
■ (TBD) Pruning on Ardor Testnet
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) Sigbro App UI update
■ (TBD) Tarasca DAO’s Mythical Beings official launch
■ (TBD) New dApp(Bogoshipo) announce / launch
■ (2021 Jan) Bridge Champ Beta Testing
■ (2021 1Q) MPT permissioned child chain alive
■ (2021) Hourlong GiveSafely.io /Blockchain Educational Session Presentation — Association of Fundraising Professionals
■ (2021) Triffic, UX update release
■ (2021) Triffic, In-App Subscriptions alive
■ (2021) Triffic, Withdrawals & Bonus Program
■ (2021) Triffic, Partner Beacons release
■ (2021) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (2021) Cycle4Value development(Funded by Austria government)
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Max Crowdfund(https://maxcrowdfund.com/) : The International Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform
- Mythical Beings(https://cards.tarasca.org/game) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- SmartVoting(Testnet, https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- Bogoshipo(Twitter @Bogoshipo_Pets) : A pet game on Ignis child chain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.