Ardor Projects’ Events Calendar, Feb 1st week
When you innovate, you’ve got to be prepared for everyone telling you you’re nuts.
— Larry Ellison
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (Jan 24th) Mythical Beings was mentioned as one of 5 emerging NFT games to keep an eye on in 2022(Coinpedia)
■ (Jan 24th) Bitswift, big things will come in 2022
■ (Jan 25th) NFT artist prfct-lines.eth promised he will contribute 20% from the sale of his NFTs into TreeCycle
■ (Jan 26th) Managing director of Jelurida Africa explained how crypto can help redefine business across Africa on Cointelegraph article
■ (Jan 26th) Jelurida — Alberto was quoted as one of the 7 crypto experts analysing the crypto in Spanish article(Business Insider Spain)
■ (Jan 28th) Mythical Beings will start shipping boardgame to Kickstarter crowdfunding participants
■ (Jan 28th) Ardor(ARDR) New listing : LetsExchange
■ (Jan 31th) Bridge Champ, polished board game user interface deployed!
■ (Jan 31th) Ardor/Ignis/NXT were included the list of approved assets of Indonesia’s trading regulator — the Commodity Futures Trading Supervisory Agency (CoFTRA)
■ (Feb 2nd) Sigbro, iOS App update : NFTMagic License feature support
■ (Feb 2nd) Mythical Beings shared detail of season 03 : New cards and mechanics
■ (Feb 3rd) NFTMagic posted article about new license feature
■ (Feb 3rd) Mythical Beings posted article about first P2E game : Battlegrounds
■ (Feb 4th) NFTMagic’s new license feature was highlighted by Japanese crypto media(Coinpost)
■ (Feb 4th) Mythical Beings posted article about a particularly interesting mechanic in Battlegrounds, called Elixyr
■ (Feb 7th) Mythical Beings will launch season 3 with new cards and new mechanics
■ (Feb) Bridge Champ will implement : More tournaments trials and stabilization, Bot development open for 3rd parties, Token rewards for tournament achievements, Open Bridge Champ token deposits and withdrawals
■ (TBD) Bridge Champ will implement : Open beta for casual games, Closed beta for mobile app, Beta version for bots
■ (TBD) Bridge Champ will implement : Casual games generally available, Simple bot generally available, Open beta for mobile app, Closed beta for tournaments
■ (TBD) Bridge Champ will implement : Mobile app generally available, Open beta for tournaments, Social networks integration
■ (TBD) Coalculus(Partner) : Update on Enterprise chain eBmA
■ (TBD) Ardor.world update : Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Cabinet
■ (TBD) Ardor.world launches NFT Explorer start version unicorn.art
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (Mar) Bridge Champ will implement : Tournaments generally available, Bridge Champ token payments and rewards for tournaments, Closed beta for teaching module, NFT registration for acheivements
■ (Mar) Mythical Beings will launch new layer 2 P2E game on mainnet
■ (Q1) Jelurida will release 2020 financial report
■ (Q1) Mythical Beings will launch redesigned wallet
■ (Q1) Mythical Beings will start booster pack sales on Polygon network partnering with a third party
■ (Q2) Bridge Champ will implement : Teaching module generally available, Bot only tournaments, Minibridge support, Whist support
■ (Q2) Mythical Beings will start first merchandises for Metaverse, based on Mythical Beings cards
■ (Q3~4) Bridge Champ will implement : Deepen our support for the contract bridge game, Explore additional casual gaming platforms, Deepen our blockchain integration, Explore more advanced gaming bots
■ (Q4) Mythical Beings will launch additional games for the Mythical Beings universe using NFT technology on multiple chains
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- NFTMagic(https://nftmagic.art) : Green and simply magic NFT Marketplace powered by Sigbro and Ardor blockchain
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- MyDigiCert(Jelurida Africa) : A platform allows issuers to store certificates on the blockchain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
- Senator(https://www.senatorproject.eu) : EU-funded Freight Logistics Project leaded by Accenture and Correos
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.