Ardor Projects’ Events Calendar, Jan 4th week
If you can’t tolerate critics, don’t do anything new or interesting.
— Jeff Bezos
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (Jan 17th) Ardor and Mythical Beings were mentioned in Mashable’s article, ‘The Top Crypto Gaming Trends To Watch Unfold In 2022 And Beyond’
■ (Jan 18th) Jelurida, Alberto was mentioned as opinion learder in many Spanish crypto media articles about Ethereum & DeFi
■ (Jan 19th) WazirX Exchange listed Ardor on the INR market
■ (Jan 20th) Senator, released new video explaining “What is the SENATOR Project?”
■ (Jan 20th) Jelurida’s Reflections on 2021 and Future Prospects were highlighted from Japanes media(Coinpost)
■ (Jan 21st) English subtitle was added on the video of Sergi presenting Bridge Champ & Hybrid Network for gaming platforms
■ (Jan 21st) NFTMagic shared idea of new feature : licenses attatched to NFTs
■ (Jan 21st) New Ardor application CERTO found on paper of MDPI scientific journals — Notarization and Anti-Plagiarism: A New Blockchain Approach
■ (Jan 24th) Mythical Beings was mentioned as one of 5 emerging NFT games to keep an eye on in 2022(Coinpedia)
■ (Jan 24th) Bitswift, big things will come in 2022
■ (Jan 25th) NFT artist prfct-lines.eth promised he will contribute 20% from the sale of his NFTs into TreeCycle
■ (Jan 26th) Managing director of Jelurida Africa explained how crypto can help redefine business across Africa on Cointelegraph article
■ (Jan 26th) Jelurida — Alberto was quoted as one of the 7 crypto experts analysing the crypto in Spanish article(Business Insider Spain)
■ (Jan 28th) Mythical Beings will start shipping boardgame to Kickstarter crowdfunding participants
■ (Jan 28th) Ardor(ARDR) New listing : LetsExchange
■ (Feb) Mythical Beings will launch season 3 with new cards and new mechnics
■ (Feb) Bridge Champ will implement : More tournaments trials and stabilization, Bot development open for 3rd parties, Token rewards for tournament achievements, Open Bridge Champ token deposits and withdrawals
■ (TBD) Bridge Champ will implement : Open beta for casual games, Closed beta for mobile app, Beta version for bots
■ (TBD) Bridge Champ will implement : Casual games generally available, Simple bot generally available, Open beta for mobile app, Closed beta for tournaments
■ (TBD) Bridge Champ will implement : Mobile app generally available, Open beta for tournaments, Social networks integration
■ (TBD) Coalculus(Partner) : Update on Enterprise chain eBmA
■ (TBD) Ardor.world update : Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Cabinet
■ (TBD) Ardor.world launches NFT Explorer start version unicorn.art
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (Mar) Bridge Champ will implement : Tournaments generally available, Bridge Champ token payments and rewards for tournaments, Closed beta for teaching module, NFT registration for acheivements
■ (Mar) Mythical Beings will launch new layer 2 P2E game on mainnet
■ (Q1) Jelurida will release 2020 financial report
■ (Q1) Mythical Beings will launch redesigned wallet
■ (Q1) Mythical Beings will start booster pack sales on Polygon network partnering with a third party
■ (Q2) Bridge Champ will implement : Teaching module generally available, Bot only tournaments, Minibridge support, Whist support
■ (Q2) Mythical Beings will start first merchandises for Metaverse, based on Mythical Beings cards
■ (Q3~4) Bridge Champ will implement : Deepen our support for the contract bridge game, Explore additional casual gaming platforms, Deepen our blockchain integration, Explore more advanced gaming bots
■ (Q4) Mythical Beings will launch additional games for the Mythical Beings universe using NFT technology on multiple chains
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- NFTMagic(https://nftmagic.art) : Green and simply magic NFT Marketplace powered by Sigbro and Ardor blockchain
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- MyDigiCert(Jelurida Africa) : A platform allows issuers to store certificates on the blockchain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
- Senator(https://www.senatorproject.eu) : EU-funded Freight Logistics Project leaded by Accenture and Correos
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.