There are better starters than me but I’m a strong finisher. — Usain Bolt
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (Jun 27th) Lior was quoted on an article of Cointelegraph : Bitcoin payments make a lot of sense for SMEs, but the risks still remain
■ (Jun 28th) Managing Director of Jelurida Africa participated in 10th Digital Africa Conference & Exhibition as a panel speaker
■ (Jun 30th) Jelurida got selected as one of the 15 most innovative startups to participate in the Nautic Tech 2022 Innovation Dock with the idea of boat berths tokenization as NFTs
■ (Jun 30th) Francisco(Sales engineer of Jelurida) visited the Cisco Innovation Center in Barcelona
■ (Jul 1st) Senator partners assembled for the 1st International Advisory Board meeting to provide diverse perspectives on the project and the future of last mile logistics
■ (Jul 6th) Francisco joined in the ETH Barcelona, 3 day conference about blockchain, crypto and innovation
■ (Jul 6th) Swapzone released a blog post explaining what is Ardor
■ (TBD) Jelurida will release 2020 financial report
■ (TBD) Bridge Champ : Tournaments closed beta, Bridge Champ token payments and rewards for tournaments
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will start first merchandises for Metaverse, based on Mythical Beings cards
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings NFT collection will be at Kally(on Polkadot)’s marketplace!
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will launch new layer 2 P2E game on mainnet
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will launch redesigned wallet
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will start booster pack sales on Polygon network partnering with a third party
■ (TBD) Coalculus(Partner) : Update on Enterprise chain eBmA
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (Oct 12~16th) Jelurida participates in the Nautic Tech 2022 Inovation Dock
■ (Q4) Mythical Beings will launch additional games for the Mythical Beings universe using NFT technology on multiple chains
■ (Q4) Bridge Champ : Closed beta for teaching module, Social networks integration, Advanced solutions for Bridge clubs, Explore additional casual gaming platforms
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- NFTMagic(https://nftmagic.art) : Green and simply magic NFT Marketplace powered by Sigbro and Ardor blockchain
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- EA Pesa(https://www.eapesa.com) : CBDC demo project based on Ardor technology for East African communities by Jelurida Africa
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- MyDigiCert(Jelurida Africa) : A platform allows issuers to store certificates on the blockchain
- Block Homes(Jelurida Africa) : Real estate tokenization investment platform that allows numerous investors to afford a joint venture in real estate investment opportunities in return for a shared profits.
- 234 MarketPlace(Jelurida Africa) : An African blockchain based e-commerce platform
- BlockCabs(Jelurida Africa) : A platform that enables individuals to invest or co-invest in their very own ride
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
- Senator(https://www.senatorproject.eu) : EU-funded Freight Logistics Project leaded by Accenture and Correos
+ More will soon get out of stealth mode.