Ardor Projects’ Events Calendar, Jun 1st week
When you get on a boat, you feel motion sick because you look right in front of you. Look ahead, not in front of you. It is as calm as a gentle wave. I stand with that attitude and watch today and do business, so I am not shaken by the slightest crisis.
— Masayoshi Son
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (May 24th) Alberto(Software engineer of Jelurida) was quoted in an article of Forbes Spain as an opinion leader(Everything you need to know to understand the crypto crash!)
■ (May 25th) Lior’s opinion was quoted by Cointelegraph’s article about El Salvador’s strategic move(El Salvador’s Bitcoin play: What does the current slump mean for adoption?)
■ (May 27th) Senator, now you can keep up to date about Senator by subscribing newsletter
■ (May 31th) Ardor.World updated development status of Ardor.World and Unicorn.art
■ (May 31th) Jelurida(Francisco) participated at SIL 2022 event
■ (May 31th) Mythical Beings announced what’s coming in Season 04
■ (Jun 1st) Bridge Champ was mentioned in an article of financemagnets.com(Play-To-Earn Gaming Industry Is Garnering Immense Interest from Venture Capital)
■ (Jun 3rd) Sigbro released SIGBRO Mobile v2.2.2(both on Andorid & iOS)
■ (Jun 3rd) Ardor 2.4.2 — New Version Released!(Changelog)
■ (~Jun 6th) Bridge Champ development status will be updated to community
■ (Jun 7th) Jelurida will join the BE-READI CIRCLE event at Lugano
■ (Jun 9th) Adedayo(Managing director of Jelurida Africa) will be one of the speakers at public seminar of Dr. Gurvy Kavel
■ (Jun 9th) Mythical Beings, Season 03 will be ended
■ (Jun 15th) Senator will present project at the Global Mobility Call at IFEMA
■ (Jun) Bridge Champ : Tournaments closed beta, Bridge Champ token payments and rewards for tournaments
■ (Q2) Mythical Beings will start first merchandises for Metaverse, based on Mythical Beings cards
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings NFT collection will be at Kally(on Polkadot)’s marketplace!
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will launch new layer 2 P2E game on mainnet
■ (TBD) Jelurida will release 2020 financial report
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will launch redesigned wallet
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings will start booster pack sales on Polygon network partnering with a third party
■ (TBD) Coalculus(Partner) : Update on Enterprise chain eBmA
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (Q4) Mythical Beings will launch additional games for the Mythical Beings universe using NFT technology on multiple chains
■ (Q4) Bridge Champ : Closed beta for teaching module, Social networks integration, Advanced solutions for Bridge clubs, Explore additional casual gaming platforms
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- NFTMagic(https://nftmagic.art) : Green and simply magic NFT Marketplace powered by Sigbro and Ardor blockchain
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- MyDigiCert(Jelurida Africa) : A platform allows issuers to store certificates on the blockchain
- Block Homes(Jelurida Africa) : Real estate tokenization investment platform that allows numerous investors to afford a joint venture in real estate investment opportunities in return for a shared profits.
- 234 MarketPlace(Jelurida Africa) : An African blockchain based e-commerce platform
- BlockCabs(Jelurida Africa) : A platform that enables individuals to invest or co-invest in their very own ride
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
- Senator(https://www.senatorproject.eu) : EU-funded Freight Logistics Project leaded by Accenture and Correos
+ More will soon get out of stealth mode.