Ardor Projects’ Events Calendar, Mar 2nd week
If There Is No Struggle, There Is No Progress.
— Frederick Douglass
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (Mar 2nd) Simplex supports ARDR purchase in Fiat
■ (Mar 5th) Sigbro App update : Support NFT series format
■ (Mar 5th) Triffic shared reskin of GPSPay wallet in community slack
■ (Mar 6th) Jelurida Africa, Tanzania Blockchain Meetup — Real Estate Application
■ (Mar 7th) Twitter CEO’s first tweet was registered on the Ignis child chain of the Ardor blockchain
■ (Mar 7th) Tarasca DAO, announced the end of first part of the test and the collection landing page
■ (Mar 11th) MPG, pre-announcement : A new loan will be live on Max Crowdfund platform soon!
■ (Mar 11th) MPG distribute the MCF token(Controlled asset, not tradable now), which will replace the MPG tokens to Max Crowdfund users
■ (Mar 12th) Bitswift, pre-announcement : Canadian customers can soon purchase crypto with fiat deposit options through Bitswift.cash
■ (Mar 12th) Tarasca, a general meeting of Tarasca members(Tshares asset holders -Asset ID : 10418599541805894111)
■ (Mar 12th) Jelurida participated Digital Week Online to present Ardor, Ignis blockchain and NFTs
■ (Mar 12th) Max Property Group sent March 2021 NEWSLETTER
■ (Mar 13th) GiveSafely.io, New Charity on platform : Society of St. Andrew
■ (Mar) Triffic, GPS Pay Wallet launch
■ (Mar) Triffic, GPS Token network community launch
■ (Mar) Coalculus(Partner), First Enterprise Chain announce
■ (Mar) Coalculus(Partner), 3rd Exchange listing for COAL
■ (TBD) Fiat gateway for Ignis & NXT
■ (TBD) Tarasca DAO’s Roadmap Update
■ (TBD) Ardor.World, New feature release : NFT Explorer
■ (TBD) Bridge Champ Roadmap update
■ (TBD) MPG distribute the MCF token(Controlled asset, not tradable now), which will replace the MPG tokens to off platform users
■ (TBD) MPG, creating the MCF token as a transferable and tradeable token
■ (1Q) Bitswift, Canadian dollar pegged token launch on BITS child chain
■ (1Q) Hourlong GiveSafely.io /Blockchain Educational Session Presentation — Association of Fundraising Professionals
■ (2Q) Tarasca, launches crowdfunding for boardgame
■ (2Q) Triffic, Triffic Miles -> GPS Token cash out implementation
■ (End of Q2) Max Crowdfund launch in New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, and the UK
■ (3Q) Triffic, Geo-marketing platform launch for partnerships
/TBD in 2021/
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) Sigbro App update : Simple NFT explorer, UI update, iOS version
■ (TBD) New dApp(Bogoshipo) announce / launch
■ (TBD) MPT permissioned child chain alive
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (TBD) Cycle4Value development(Funded by Austria government)
■ (TBD) Ardor.World, New feature release : Monetary System Report for Ignis and others child chain, Specific Blochchain Explorer of DGS/ Data/ Alias / child chains, Ardor / Nxt Ecosystem resources(links board), Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Community Telegram Support Program, Adaptation for mobile devices and adding new languages.
■ (TBD) NFTMagic’s launch on mainnet
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Max Crowdfund(https://maxcrowdfund.com/) : The International Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- DeFiMAGIC(Twitter @defimagic) : A Twitter bot with NFTcapability offering a range of functionalities using Ardor
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- Bogoshipo(Twitter @Bogoshipo_Pets) : A pet game on Ignis child chain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.