Ardor Projects’ Events Calendar, Mar 3rd week
The common question that gets asked in business is, ‘why?’. That’s a good question, but an equally valid question is, ‘why not?’.
— Jeff Bezos
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (Mar 7th) Jelurida Africa updated about upcoming ecommerce platform
■ (Mar 7th) Bitswift.Cash added new deposit options(Credit Card and Flexepin voucher)
■ (Mar 7th) Jelurida Africa announced establishment of Jelurida Tanzania Limited, 2nd legally recognized entity in Africa
■ (Mar 8th) Sigbro team announced new version will be available soon with new features
■ (Mar 8th) Lior’s opinion about OpenSea phishing scandal on Cointelegraph’s article
■ (Mar 8th) Coalculus(Partner), GSTechnologies completed the acquisition of Angra Limited to build the UK arm of its planned blockchain-enabled neobanking business based on Coalculus
■ (Mar 11th) Updated Sigbro app is now available on Android
■ (Mar 12~18th) Jelurida is participating at Wow festival in Dubai
■ (Mar 15th) Bridge Champ released 2022 Roadmap featuring online tournaments and NFT registration!
■ (Mar 16~17th) Jelurida is participating at CryptoExpo in Dubai
■ (Mar 17th) Ardor was mentioned as one of the most popular platforms for crypto games and home to some of the most promising P2E games on an article of Bitcoinist
■ (Mar 18th) New Ardor release v.2.4.0e is now available with two major enhancements for the decentralized Asset Exchange: Flexible Asset Control
and Asset Trade Royalties
■ (Mar 18th) Jelurida announced official partnership with the Ticino Blockchain Technologies Association
■ (Mar 25th) Ardor/Ignis/NXT community meetup organized by Alexander Pfeiffer(Code is shared on community Slack)
■ (Mar) Mythical Beings NFT collection will be at Kally(on Polkadot)’s marketplace!
■ (Mar) Mythical Beings will launch new layer 2 P2E game on mainnet
■ (Mar) Jelurida will release 2020 financial report
■ (Mar) Mythical Beings will launch redesigned wallet
■ (Mar) Mythical Beings will start booster pack sales on Polygon network partnering with a third party
■ (TBD) Coalculus(Partner) : Update on Enterprise chain eBmA
■ (TBD) Ardor.world update : Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Cabinet
■ (TBD) Ardor.world launches NFT Explorer start version unicorn.art
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (Apr) Bridge Champ : Enhanced gaming bots for high level Bridge
■ (May) Bridge Champ : Mobile app generally available, Tournament creation and registration
■ (Jun) Bridge Champ : Tournaments closed beta, Bridge Champ token payments and rewards for tournaments
■ (Q2) Mythical Beings will start first merchandises for Metaverse, based on Mythical Beings cards
■ (Q3) Bridge Champ : Tournaments generally available, Bridge Champ scoring and rewards for tournaments, NFT registration for achievements
■ (Q4) Mythical Beings will launch additional games for the Mythical Beings universe using NFT technology on multiple chains
■ (Q4) Bridge Champ : Closed beta for teaching module, Social networks integration, Advanced solutions for Bridge clubs, Explore additional casual gaming platforms
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- NFTMagic(https://nftmagic.art) : Green and simply magic NFT Marketplace powered by Sigbro and Ardor blockchain
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- MyDigiCert(Jelurida Africa) : A platform allows issuers to store certificates on the blockchain
- Block Homes(Jelurida Africa) : Real estate tokenization investment platform that allows numerous investors to afford a joint venture in real estate investment opportunities in return for a shared profits.
- 234 MarketPlace(Jelurida Africa) : An African blockchain based e-commerce platform
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
- Senator(https://www.senatorproject.eu) : EU-funded Freight Logistics Project leaded by Accenture and Correos
+ More will soon get out of stealth mode.