The Person Who Says It Cannot Be Done Should Not Interrupt The Person Who Is Doing It
— Chinese Proverb
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (Mar 15th) Sigbro, shared new UI proposal and iOS development status in Community Slack
■ (Mar 16th) Simplex supports IGNIS purchases
■ (Mar 17th) The Valencia Blockpool Bootcamp recorded session released(Panel : TreeCoin, Coalculus)
■ (Mar 18th) Simplex supports NXT purchases
■ (Mar 18th) Bogoshipo shared its mission and goal : To build serverless game on Ardor blockchain
■ (Mar 18th) Triffic shared video of upcoming GPS Pay Wallet
■ (Mar 19th) Max Property Group announced that it secured €500,000 investment for global expansion
■ (Mar 19th) Coalculus(Partner), COAL token listed on chainx.kr
■ (Mar 20th) Online event hosted by Jelurida Africa : Blockchain in governance/politics
■ (Bitswift) Bitswift has an open roadmap that is public within the poll system on chain. You can check to see what Bitswifts goals are and where Bitswift development is headed. : https://bitswift.cash/explorer/polls
■ (Mar 22nd) Ardor.world 2021 Roadmap update
■ (Mar 22nd) Sneak view of upcoming Unicorn.art : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
■ (Mar 22nd) Triffic announced new feature using NFT on GPS child chain, which will be come with Triffic 2.0(Working mechanism)
■ (Mar 23rd) Max Property Group CEO’s interview with Brikkapp released
■ (Mar 25th) Jelurida announced launch roadmap of Bridge Champ
■ (Mar 25th) Coalculus(Partner) announced partnership with Caliber Technology to utilise blockchain as a document management tool
■ (Mar 25th) Alberto was interviewed by Negocios TV national channel about his recent article on “ Ardor blockchain & crypto-economy” published on the IEB Spain report
■ (Mar 26th) The article written by Alberto “The weight in gold of blockchain & the crypto-econony in 2021” has been published by Expansion
■ (Mar 26th) Bitswift launched Bitswift.shop
■ (Mar 27th) Jelurida Africa : Kenya Blockchain Meetup — Blockchain in Charity
■ (TBD) MPG distribute the MCF token(Controlled asset, not tradable now), which will replace the MPG tokens to off platform users
■ (TBD) MPG, creating the MCF token as a transferable and tradeable token
■ (1Q) Bitswift, Canadian dollar pegged token launch on BITS child chain
■ (1Q) Hourlong GiveSafely.io /Blockchain Educational Session Presentation — Association of Fundraising Professionals
■ (April 4th) Tarasca, Final public test of Mythical Beings with new Smart Contract improvements and stresstest.
■ (Mid of April) Triffic, App version 2.0 with in-app subscriptions launch
■ (May 1st) Tarasca, Mythical Beings official launch with season1
■ (May 5th) Ardor.world launches NFT Explorer start version unicorn.art
■ (June 28th) E-ABDC hosted by Jelurida Africa starts(For 3month)
■ (2Q) Tarasca, launches crowdfunding for boardgame
■ (2Q) Ardor.world update : Cabinet, Community Telegram support program
■ (End of Q2) Max Crowdfund launch in New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, and the UK
■ (3Q) Triffic, Triffic Miles -> GPS Token cash out implementation
■ (3Q) Triffic, GPS Pay Wallet launch
■ (3Q) Triffic, Geo-marketing platform launch for partnerships
■ (3Q) Tarasca, Start of mythicalbeings.io Season 2 with new additional cards and game features.
■ (3Q) Ardor.world update : Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Cabinet
■ (3Q) Bridge Champ, beta launch
■ (4Q) MPG, Obtaining the EU crowdfunding license to open up the platform for all EU citizens to invest in European real estate backed investment opportunities
■ (4Q) Triffic, NFT feature alive
■ (4Q) Bridge Champ, official launch
/TBD in 2021/
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) Sigbro App update : Simple NFT explorer, UI update, iOS version
■ (TBD) New dApp(Bogoshipo) announce / launch
■ (TBD) MPT permissioned child chain alive
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (TBD) Cycle4Value development(Funded by Austria government)
■ (TBD) NFTMagic’s launch on mainnet
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Max Crowdfund(https://maxcrowdfund.com/) : The International Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- DeFiMAGIC(Twitter @defimagic) : A Twitter bot with NFTcapability offering a range of functionalities using Ardor
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- Bogoshipo(Twitter @Bogoshipo_Pets) : A pet game on Ignis child chain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.