Those Who Are Crazy Enough To Think They Can Change the World Usually Do
— Steve Jobs
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (May 10th) Coalculus(Partner), COAL token price reached a new all time high
■ (May 11th) Bitswift suspended the Claim option on Bitswift.cash for maintenance.(Resumption schedule : TBD)
■ (May 11th) Ardor(ARDR) was listed on Guardarian fiat-crypto exchange
■ (May 11th) Tarasca placed auction of Trempulcahue, one of original paintings of Mythical Beings by Ana Santiso, on Ardor platform
■ (May 12th) Max Property Group(MPG), announced deadline for MCF token swap : June 1st
■ (May 12th) Sibro team released documentaion for the Sigbro AUTH
■ (May 12th) Tarasca released article explaining how a referral system works during the first season of Mythical Beings
■ (May 13th) Tarasca shared small announcement of imminent boardgame crowdfunding
■ (May 14th) Jelurida(Francisco) presented the digital transformation of the municipalities of Catalonia, an introduction of Ardor blockchain and its applications in the public sector at LaSalle University(Barcellona)
■ (May 14th) Lior shared his thoughts about Elon Musk’s recent tweets
■ (May 14th) NXT, the first pure proof of stake blockchain has been mentioned as one of the cryptocurrencies that already address sustailable energy issues raised by Musk
■ (May 15th) Tarasca, auction of Trempulcahue closed — Winning bid : 5,100 Ignis
■ (May 18th) Bitswift resumed claim feature of Bitswift.cash
■ (May 18th) GiveSafely released recorded video of online meetup with charity leaders
■ (May 19th) Sigbro mobile app update(support naft.art uploads & explorer)
■ (May 19th) Tarasca placed auction of Haechi, one of original paintings of Mythical Beings by Ana Santiso, on Ardor platform
■ (May 19th) Tarasca opened a poll on Ignis child chain to decide the fourth artwork to be auctioned
■ (May 19th) Ardor v.2.3.4 was released with multiple improvements and maintenance upgrades
■ (May 19th) Jelurida(Francisco) participated the Digital Enterprise Show DES2021 in Madrid!
■ (May 20th) Ardor online event(Spanish) with Crypto Plaza : Everything you need to know to get started with Ardor
■ (May 20th) TreeCoin announced their new website treecycle.ch
■ (May 21th) Max Property Group announced integration of iDea on Max Crowdfund
■ (June 1st) Triffic, App version 2.0 launch
■ (June 1st) MPG <-> MCF token swap deadline
■ (June 17th) Jelurida(Lior Yaffe) will participate Super Crypto Conference 2021 as panel speaker
■ (June 28th) E-ABDC hosted by Jelurida Africa starts(For 3month)
■ (2Q) Tarasca, launches crowdfunding for boardgame
■ (2Q) Ardor.world update : Cabinet, Community Telegram support program
■ (End of Q2) Max Crowdfund launch in New Zealand, Australia, Sweden, and the UK
■ (TBD) MPG, creating the MCF token as a transferable and tradeable token
■ (Aug) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — Launch eBmA platform for users to Send and Received encrypted PDF Files
■ (3Q) Tarasca, Start of mythicalbeings.io Season 2 with new additional cards and game features.
■ (3Q) Triffic will be available to connect GPS pay
■ (3Q) Ardor.world update : Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Cabinet
■ (3Q) Bridge Champ, beta launch
■ (Nov) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — launch Roundcube Webmail Integration with eBmA Web App
■ (4Q) MPG, Obtaining the EU crowdfunding license to open up the platform for all EU citizens to invest in European real estate backed investment opportunities
■ (4Q) Triffic : In-app subscription and Beacon Hunting feature for Non AR device will be available
■ (4Q) Bridge Champ, official launch
■ (4Q) GPS Pay implements Payment Gateway : GPS Pay users will be able to purchase GPS Tokens and various other cryptocurrencies via credit, or debit card. This service will feature KYC verification that is fully compliant across the world.
/TBD in 2021/
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) Sigbro App update : Simple NFT explorer, UI update, iOS version
■ (TBD) New dApp(Bogoshipo) announce / launch
■ (TBD) MPT permissioned child chain alive
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (TBD) Cycle4Value development(Funded by Austria government)
■ (TBD) NFTMagic’s launch on mainnet
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Max Crowdfund(https://maxcrowdfund.com/) : The International Real Estate Crowdfunding Platform
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- DeFiMAGIC(Twitter @defimagic) : A Twitter bot with NFTcapability offering a range of functionalities using Ardor
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- Bogoshipo(https://bogoshipo.com) : A pet game on Ignis child chain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.