Ardor Projects’ Events Calendar, Nov 2nd week
The creation of something new is not accomplished by the intellect but by the play instinct acting from inner necessity. The creative mind plays with the objects it loves.
— Carl Jung
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (Nov 2nd) Jelurida Africa(Adedayo) participated The Digital currencies & Crypto derivatives Webinar as a panel speaker
■ (Nov 3rd) New Bitswift(Paul)’s interview video explaining about Bitswift Cash
■ (Nov 3rd) Jelurida Africa had meeting with Umutanguha Comercial Bank in Rwanda
■ (Nov 4th) Dr.Pfeiffer and thewiremaster shared plan of community day via Donau University Krems Zoom on 11th Dec
■ (Nov 4th) Jelurida(Alberto) participated in discussion about ‘Institunional adoption of crypto assets’ held by Radio Interconomia
■ (Nov 4th) Jelurida Africa had meeting with Bank of Africa
■ (Nov 4th) Jelurida presented Ardor at Innoclima Marketplace event
■ (Nov 5th) Jelurida Africa had meeting with the ICT ministry of Rwanda
■ (Nov 5th) Recorded video of Ardor event about GameFi use cases was released with English subtitle
■ (Nov 5th) GiveSafely announced weekly conversation in the metaverse about cryptocurrency and charities
■ (Nov 6th) Mythical Beings shared progress of developing bridge for swapping NFTs from Ardor to Polygon and vice versa
■ (Nov 5th ~ 7th) NFTMagic giveaway event by TheWireMaster
■ (Nov 8th) Gallery Defender, HotCity and Cycle4Value presented by Alexander Pfeiffer on an event from the maltese stock exchange
■ (Nov 8th) Mythical Beings achieved funding goal of boardgame on Kickstarter
■ (Nov 10th) New Bridge Champ website and whitepaper are accessible now
■ (Nov 11th) Jelurida got selected for DT2 Invest — Slush Closing Event, Helsinki
■ (Nov 12th) SmartVoting was presented at D4A Conference
■ (Nov 13th) Mythical Beings published article explaining what having a bridge with Polygon means
■ (Nov 11–21st) Bridge Champ will be opened to the public at the International Bridge Festival
■ (Dec 2nd) Jelurida will participate in the DT2Invest event, part of the Slush conference in Helsinki, Finland
■ (Dec 11th) Community day organized by Dr.Pfeiffer and wiremaster via Donau University Krems
■ (4Q) Triffic : In-app subscription and Beacon Hunting feature for Non AR device will be available
■ (4Q) GPS Pay implements Payment Gateway : GPS Pay users will be able to purchase GPS Tokens and various other cryptocurrencies via credit, or debit card. This service will feature KYC verification that is fully compliant across the world.
/TBD in 2021/
■ (TBD) Mythical Beings NFT card collection will be available on Polygon network
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (TBD) Coalculus(Partner) : Update on Enterprise chain eBmA
■ (TBD) Ardor.world update : Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Cabinet
■ (TBD) Ardor.world launches NFT Explorer start version unicorn.art
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- DeFiMAGIC(Twitter @defimagic) : A Twitter bot with NFTcapability offering a range of functionalities using Ardor
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- MyDigiCert(Jelurida Africa) : A platform allows issuers to store certificates on the blockchain
- Bogoshipo(https://bogoshipo.com) : A pet game on Ignis child chain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.