Ardor Projects’ Events Calendar, Sept 2nd week
Never do things others can do and will do if there are things others cannot do or will not do.
— Amelia Earhart
This Calendar will be updated on every Thursday.
All informations below are aggregated from Ardor community. If you have something to update, please send message to @Ardorbaby on Telegram.
What happened last week
■ (Aug 29th) New Mythical Beings weekly contest : What aquatic Being flies to the sky in Summer in search of company?
■ (Aug 30th) Tarasca shared rule books of Mythical Beings board game
■ (Aug 31th) Triffic shared preview of GeoMorfs website
■ (Aug 31th) HotCity, abstract of newest paper was shared by Dr. Alexander pfeiffer
■ (Sept 2nd) Gallery Defender, abstract of final paper was shared by Dr. Alexander Pfeiffer
■ (Sept 4th) Short update about Bridge Champ development by Lior Yaffe
■ (Sept 5th) New Mythical Beings weekly contest : Idea contest about new machnics of the collection season 02
■ (Sept 6th) Mythical Beings : Leak #1 from Season 02
■ (Sept 8th) NFTMagic, added new feature showing balance on the account page
■ (Sept 8th) Ardor on the national Spanish TV channel
■ (Sept 10th) NFTMagic, added new feature to change user’s Ardor account name on NFTMagic
■ (Sept 10th) Ardor on the Spanish Radio — Radio Intereconomía
■ (Sept 10th) Ardor ranked #7 with A2 rating on Evai.io, which is crypto rating platform based on machine learning and AI
■ (Sept 10th) VNDC Wallet listed ARDR
■ (Sept 17th) Jelurida will participate at BxCat “Blockchain per Catalunya”
■ (Sept 20th) Jelurida will join the Monaco Smart Marina — Startups Competition
■ (Sept 30th) Last day of ‘Get 10 extra TXC per tree purchased’ promotion on TreeCycle
■ (Sept) Bridge Champ starts closed beta of casual games
■ (Sept) E-ABDC hosted by Jelurida Africa starts(For 3month)
■ (Sept) Bridge Champ starts open beta of casual games and closed beta for mobile app
■ (TBD) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — Launch eBmA platform for users to Send and Received encrypted PDF Files
■ (TBD) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — launch eBmA encryption Web App
■ (TBD) Ardor.world launches NFT Explorer start version unicorn.art
■ (TBD) Tarasca, launches crowdfunding for boardgame
■ (TBD) Ardor.world update : Cabinet, Community Telegram support program
■ (3Q) Tarasca, Start of mythicalbeings.io Season 2 with new additional cards and game features.
■ (3Q) Triffic will be available to connect GPS pay
■ (3Q) Ardor.world update : Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Graphic Gallery for Ardor/Nxt memes, Cabinet
■ (Oct) BridgeChamp launches casual games and start open beta for mobile app and closed beta for tournaments
■ (Nov) Coalculus(Partner) : Enterprise chain eBmA — launch Roundcube Webmail Integration with eBmA Web App
■ (Nov) BridgeChamp launched Mobile App and start open beta for tournaments and closed beta for bots
■ (DEC) BridgeChamp launches tournaments feature and start open beta for bots and closed beta for teaching modules
■ (4Q) Triffic : In-app subscription and Beacon Hunting feature for Non AR device will be available
■ (4Q) GPS Pay implements Payment Gateway : GPS Pay users will be able to purchase GPS Tokens and various other cryptocurrencies via credit, or debit card. This service will feature KYC verification that is fully compliant across the world.
/TBD in 2021/
■ (TBD) Ardor Roadmap update
■ (TBD) Sigbro App update : iOS version
■ (TBD) New dApp(Bogoshipo) launch
■ (TBD) QualiSig prototype launch on Mainnet(Project Backed by Austria government)
■ (TBD) Cycle4Value development(Funded by Austria government)
- Triffic(https://triffic.app) : A free augmented reality app that rewards you in crypto called GPS tokens
- GiveSafely(https://givesafely.io) : A donation platform run by BBB Wise Giving alliance(https://give.org)
- Mythical Beings(https://www.mythicalbeings.io) : a collection of trading cards
- Bitswift.cash(https://bitswift.cash) : A tool allows people to conveniently participate in the Bitswift ecosystem and provides gateway for BTC and ETH to Ardor platform.
- DeFiMAGIC(Twitter @defimagic) : A Twitter bot with NFTcapability offering a range of functionalities using Ardor
- SmartVoting(https://smartvoting.io) : Blockchain powered e-voting platform
- thewiring.com(https://thewiring.com): The most advanced social network in the world and get rewarded with $WRS.
- Cryptoc14(http://cryptoc14.com) : An Ardor based anti-counterfeiting solution.
- Sigbro App(https://www.nxter.org/sigbro/) : Cold storage and tools for securely signing and broadcasting transactions on Nxt, Ardor, and any other child chains
- Ardor Lite(https://www.nxter.org/ardorlite/) : The most popular mobile Ardor wallet App
- Ardor.world(https://www.ardor.world/) : An independent website made for the convenience of Nxt / Ardor community.
- Ardor.rocks(https://ardor.rocks) : A forum for Ardor community rewards you with ROCK Asset
- Nxter Magazine(https://www.nxter.org) : Ardor/NXT ecosystem magazine run from January 2014.
- Bitswift Remote Agent(Https://bitswift.tech/RemoteAgent) : A membership service provides the essentials customers need including secure cloud backup, remote access and security software.
- FreeBird(https://nxtforum.org/freebird/freebird-v2-1-2-(-open-source-))a decentralized microblogging application built on Ardor.
- Geoblockchain : Esri Spain’s use case on Ardor. Esri is world №1 GIS software provider. Esri Spain is building tracking solution based on Ardor blockchain.
- Bridge Champ : Jelurida’s first application to enter the casual gaming market for proof of concept as well as profit.
- Hotcity(https://cities.ait.ac.at/projects/hotcity/) : An Austrian project that would let citizens submit data about industrial waste heat spots for district heating, receiving tokens as reward.(Funded by Austrian Gov)
- QualiSig : Austrian Gov’t Pilot Aims to Secure COVID-19 Communications With Blockchain Tech
- Cycle4value(https://www.cycle4value.at) :Austrian project to encourage cycling as transportation
- TreeCoin(https://tree-coin.io/) : An STO project aiming to reforestation.
- MyDigiCert(Jelurida Africa) : A platform allows issuers to store certificates on the blockchain
- Bogoshipo(https://bogoshipo.com) : A pet game on Ignis child chain
- Xendbit(https://www.xendbit.com) : A fully decentralised blockchain platform that allows users to trade safely and securely without risking customer funds.
- Unicorn.art(https://www.unicorn.art) : An Ignis-based digital assets NFT marketplace
+More will soon get out of stealth mode.